Retiring or separating from the university?

Twenty-dollar bill stuffed in a nestUIC employees may be eligible to defer a portion of their vacation and/or compensable sick leave payouts to their University 403(b) and/or State 457 retirement accounts when separating or retiring from the university.

To defer your payout, contact University Payroll & Benefits (UPB), at least 60 days prior to your last day of employment. Contact UPB at or 312-996-7200, or visit the office at 809 S. Marshfield Ave. 1st Floor.

View Leave Payout for more information.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email