OVCAS and OVCR Job Fair
Date / Time
October 30, 2023
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services and Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research are hosting a job fair! UIC HR will qualify candidates onsite so they can apply for the following positions:
- Police security officer.
- Police security guard.
- Parking service agent.
- Assistant coordinator of parking and traffic.
- IT roles in security, development in business analysis and Linux.*
- Sponsored projects specialists.
- Grants and contracts associates.*
- Sponsored awards coordinators.
- Animal caretakers.
Candidates should bring a valid driver’s license or state ID and high school diploma to apply. If applying for a security officer position, bring a PERC card.
OVCR positions marked with an asterisk also require a college transcript, resume and cover letter to apply.
Please share these campus job opportunities with individuals who may be interested in working at UIC.