Are you retiring or separating from the university?

UIC employees may be eligible to defer a portion of their vacation leave payout to their university 403(b) and/or 457 Plan retirement accounts when retiring or separating from the university.

To defer your payout, contact University Payroll and Benefits at least 60 days prior to your last day of employment. Create a UPB Service Ticket or call 312-996-7200.

View Leave Payout for more information.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email


Announcements, Info